We take our commitment to data security seriously. We do not misuse your personal data, nor pass it to anybody else. All data held by us is stored safely and securely.
2. Our data security responsibilities are of paramount importance to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the security of all the information that we receive from you. We use physical, electronic, and business management protocols in order to safeguard our data and protect it from unauthorized disclosure or access.
The information we collect
3. The amount of data we collect from you come from your contact with us, which may include the use of our website, signing up for the updates, your use of our website, your subscription to our mailing lists, and any offline interaction such as telephone or in-person conversations. Typical examples of data we will record include your name, email address and other contact information, such as telephone numbers. We may also collect demographic information about you such as your age, your preferences, and your location.
4. We never store information that would be deemed as financially sensitive, such as debit or credit card numbers, security numbers or bank details. If you provide payment details to us online, we do not have sight of any financial information that you enter.
5. If you make payment to us on a telephone call, using a bank card, we still do not store the financial information you provide; it is entered directly onto the payment provider, which is an online service. This is compliant with the thorough annual checks mandated by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
What we do with your information
6. The information that we take from you helps us better understand and serve your needs. It is retained for internal record keeping, regulation and audit trail purposes. The information may also be used to assist us with the improvement of our services and products.
7. Occasionally, we may send out emails containing promotional material for special offers, new products, or other information we believe could be interesting to you. These will be sent to the email address you provided us with. All promotional emails we send out contain an opportunity to unsubscribe, should you not wish to receive any more.
Taking control of your information
8. We never pass personal information about you to any third party unless you grant us permission, or the law requires it of us. You could restrict the usage or collection of your personal data. You can exercise this by unsubscribing from email using the links provided within the emails or emailing us directly to request your removal from marketing mailing lists.
9. You can request to see all information we hold about you at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer, using the same email address. You can also request that the data we hold for you us amended or updated at any time, also by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
10. We may use Google Analytics, which is a trusted solution to analyse and understand the behaviour of visitors on our website. It may track things like the timeframe you spend on our website etc. Similarly, we will be using Hotjar to collect analysis.
Third party websites
11. You may find links on our website which lead to other websites which you may find interesting. We do not have control of any of these external websites, and as such cannot be held liable for their own data protection processes. No third-party sites are governed by this statement. We advise that you use caution, and always check the privacy statements of third-party websites before entering any data onto them.
14. The material content of this website is owned by and/or licensed to us. This includes, without limitation, the graphics, design, layout and appearance of the website. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless specific exclusion is granted.
15. If there is any question about our policies, please get in touch with us and we will try to explain our services/ policies to meet all your needs firstname.lastname@example.org.